dimanche 3 mai 2015

American food

Hello everyone!

Today, I want to tell you about an American peculiarity that fascinated me during my trip to the United States, last year.

I guess this is going to seem ridiculous to you or even foolish, but when I travel, I like to discover every "aspects" of the country, even the most inprobable. In this way, I gone at Target, an American supermarket.
You will be taken me for crazy but I found these supermarkets fascinating!




Everything is excessively large (big)! Our supermarkets have a pale figure compared to these enormous American shops. The section which impressed me the most is the one of ice cream! The ice traies are huge, they are three times more than those found here. In addition, there is a totally amazing choice of flavors and brands!




What I also liked was discovering all the "mythical" products such as mac and cheese (macaroni with cheddar) or cupcakes by the truckload but while a lot of other extremely original products than others (such as a hamburger in cannedfood).
I was like a kid in a toy store.
So, you can imagine that I tested a few products: Some excellent (like the reeses') and others straight atrocious as twizzler (sweets that we often see in American films).




Anyway, I brought a few of my favorite products in France.
Unfortunately, the stock was quickly out and I quickly running out of treats ... to my great despair.
Until one day, a grocery store, L’épicerie de Maud  selling products from the United Kingdom, Canada AND the US opened in Grenoble.
It was a bit of a revelation to me and even an extreme joy!



So, if you too like peanut butter and cinnamon in all their forms, I invite you to go as fast as possible at this store because many natives supply there !

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lépicerie-de-Maud/415764578564877?ref=ts&fref=ts

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire